Swale Technologies have in-house manufacturing facilities for making battery packs to bespoke designs and to replace manufacturer packs in underwater instrumentation and other applications such as lighting and medical. Chemistries include: Alkaline, Lithium, Ni-Cad, Nickel Metal Hydride and Sealed Lead Acid.
- Data Buoys
- Data Loggers
- Original custom designs and directly compatible replacements
- Alkaline, Lithium, NiCd, Nickel Metal Hydride, Sealed Lead Acid
- Known performance by using only established brands of cells
- Integrated protection circuitry as required
- Degaussing facility
- Crimp connectors, Flying leads or Solder terminals
- Bonded and Heat-Shrink wrapped (other techniques on request)
- 30 years experience with audited manufacturing facilities
Examples of past UK customers include renowned research institutes such as British Antarctic Survey, National Oceanography Centre and Scottish Association for Marine Science. Government authorities such as the Environment Agency (National Rivers Authority) and SEPA, commercial survey companies such as Gardline and Fugro and various well known instrument and equipment manufacturers.